I Hate Snakes...............except when they are shoes!

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
I have jut discovered the Monte Carlo Loafer in Patent Python.....

My great VIC SA who sourced my Plan Echarpe last week is now finding me a pair of this most amazing shoe. I love him!!! Remember I live in a country with no LV and my closest store won't get this shoe in.

I only have a catalogue shot at this stage but will post my own when I get them.!!!

Oh god, am I ready to spend that much on a pair of shoes?????

Is it wrong to beg to be enabled?

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 198
as soon as i got the catalog and saw them i fell in love!

YOU MUST! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR.
i called 866 vuitton and spoke to an associate about them. They have a patent over the snake skin so you dont have to worry about the drying out of the scales!!! Which make the investment even better!!

as soon as i got the catalog and saw them i fell in love!

YOU MUST! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR.
i called 866 vuitton and spoke to an associate about them. They have a patent over the snake skin so you dont have to worry about the drying out of the scales!!! Which make the investment even better!!

Cool thanks for the info!! I am still impatiently waiting for word form my SA - he will email me later today!!

They are lovely ... how do you think they will wear over time??

I think they will be fine. The Monte Carlo loafer doesnt have rubber sole over the whole shoe, just in parts, that is why I always resisted the style.

Until I saw the Monte Carlo in Silver Calf Leather, I had to have them, I wear them to death, don't take any EXTRA special care and they are fine, obviously the leather on the sole is worn, but it is very durable.

I ahve recntly just bought a pair in blue suede, they are a little more delicate, but "these shoes were made for walking"

I am sure the Python will be even more delicate, but I'll just wear them occasionally, they are just too freakin hot to resist!!!!