I Hate Snakes...............except when they are shoes!

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
I have jut discovered the Monte Carlo Loafer in Patent Python.....

My great VIC SA who sourced my Plan Echarpe last week is now finding me a pair of this most amazing shoe. I love him!!! Remember I live in a country with no LV and my closest store won't get this shoe in.

I only have a catalogue shot at this stage but will post my own when I get them.!!!

Oh god, am I ready to spend that much on a pair of shoes?????

Is it wrong to beg to be enabled?

Attachments

clearstatic

Ü
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Miami
as soon as i got the catalog and saw them i fell in love!

YOU MUST! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR.
i called 866 vuitton and spoke to an associate about them. They have a patent over the snake skin so you dont have to worry about the drying out of the scales!!! Which make the investment even better!!

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
as soon as i got the catalog and saw them i fell in love!

YOU MUST! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR.
i called 866 vuitton and spoke to an associate about them. They have a patent over the snake skin so you dont have to worry about the drying out of the scales!!! Which make the investment even better!!

Cool thanks for the info!! I am still impatiently waiting for word form my SA - he will email me later today!!

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
i want them too. aren't they $1270 or something? totally worth EVERY penny

I think like $1170 - I didn't think I would ever spend that on shoes, The most to date is like 900 - so hey wats a few more hundred? Right?

Oh God they're hot!

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
They are lovely ... how do you think they will wear over time??

I think they will be fine. The Monte Carlo loafer doesnt have rubber sole over the whole shoe, just in parts, that is why I always resisted the style.

Until I saw the Monte Carlo in Silver Calf Leather, I had to have them, I wear them to death, don't take any EXTRA special care and they are fine, obviously the leather on the sole is worn, but it is very durable.

I ahve recntly just bought a pair in blue suede, they are a little more delicate, but "these shoes were made for walking"

I am sure the Python will be even more delicate, but I'll just wear them occasionally, they are just too freakin hot to resist!!!!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
seriously, AND they are an exotic skin, its not like you're paying that much for cowhide.

I think like $1170 - I didn't think I would ever spend that on shoes, The most to date is like 900 - so hey wats a few more hundred? Right?

Oh God they're hot!