I HATE sellers like this on ebay!!!!!

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6888587220

This is a auction for a Theda bag that is 1000% fake...I told the seller that it is fake and she said to me

I do not sell fake items, if you look at my feedback you will see that... I assume this is also a real bag. I bought it from someone like you on e-bay. Thank you for inquiring

What a :censor: *****
    I told her I was interested in another auction she had BUT NOW FORGET IT...:rant:
    You all should tell her the bag is fake MAYBE she will get it;)

(I most be pmsing now Sorry)

2. OMG...I will tell her and eBay..

3. I'm not an expert on LV bags, so I'm just wondering how you can tell it's a fake? (Is it because of the price listed?) eBay is so tricky! TIA!

4. That's a bad fake, too :yucky:

5. And a BAD fake at that! $399? Give me a break:weird:

6. I just sent her a message. We'll see what she says.

7. I have this bag PLUS IT IS JUST SO BAD!!!!and the price for SUCH A BAD FAKE makes me sick
    I told eBay also BUT THEY WON'T DO :censor: I bet

Its one thing if the seller said to me "REALLY WOW I HAD NO IDEA it was a fake"!!!!!!!!!! But to say what she said like she KNOWS IT IS REAL get me pissed....PLUS NO where in her auction does she say it is Authentic/Real She knows its fake I bet....

8. done!

9. It's fugly fake...I am looking forward hearing from her...either she will take it down or Ebay will...
    I told her in very friendly manner..we will see..

10. Did LV make a Theda bag in regular mono canvas? The only ones I've ever seen were multicolor.

11. Yes:biggrin:

12. ooohhhhh! she wrote back: here's what she said:

I am removing it from my list. I am going to try to get my money back from the man I bought it from on e-bay. Thanks for the comments. Regards, Victoria

Wow, we'll have to check though!!

13. im sending her a message also. lets give her a wake up call

14. Retail: How much is a theda PM and GM, respectively?

15. Was there a PM and GM?? I thought it was only one size?? Maybe I'm confused. Anyone??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice