I hate my bank

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
So, yesterday some of you might noticed in the authenticate now-thread that I'm in the marked for a new bag on ebay. So, I gave it my best offer and it was declined (although not unexpected), so I decided to BIN it. However, I don't have the money on my primary bank account right now, so I was thinking of borrowing money from a friend because I don't want to use funds from my emergency account unless I have to. Anyways, I couldn't get a hold of my friend, so I decided to draw funds from my emergency account, so I try to log onto my internet bank account and... "there's a technical error, please try again later"! OH MY GOD! I am shaking now, and I want that bag soooo bad, why did this have to happen *now* of all times? I'm so depressed, and I'm soooo pissed at the bank, if I don't get that bag, I'll hold *them* responsible :censor::rant::censor::rant:

MiroirPrincess said:
what was the bag?

Conte de fees musette. However, one problem is solved - I tried to open it in another browser, and it worked, BUT! I am broke! After my shopping spree in march I decided to let my mom get in control of most of the money I had in my emergency account to my mom so that I wouldn't spend more (right now that's kinda lol), so I transfered almost $7000 to her, and now I have less than $100 left:o I'm gonna try calling my friend again before I call her though, she's on holiday and I don't wanna bother her. I'm so stupid!:Push:

I'm talking to my friend now, I think this is gonna have a good ending:biggrin::biggrin:

LV_addict: I'm moving to russia to take a 3 month long intensive russian course. I did something similar last summer, and I really loved it, so when basically the plan for the whole autumn opened up, I decided that I actually wanted to do something fun rather to sit at home doing nothing.
I'm leaving for St. Petersburg 22. sept, and I'm loooking so much forward to it - I feel so home there, and I love the people, the buildings and even the metro! I feel like a little kid :P
I already speak some russian, but I don't feel confident, so I can't wait to learn more and hopefully master more :biggrin::biggrin:

LV_addict said:
Awesome!!! I was born and raised in Moscow, baby!!!:graucho: My family moved to Toronto 16 years ago.

That's so cool! I've never been to Moscow, but I really want to go there, especially after seeing Night Watch, so I'm hoping to be able to make a trip while I'm there this time. My grandparents was there during the 70s, and they loved it although I'm sure it has changed a *lot* since then. As said, I'm looking really forward to go back to St. Pete, but hopefully I'll get to see some other places too, like for example Moscow. I also want to take the transsiberian (sp?) railway, but I'm not sure if I'm able due to financial reasons.

Oh and by the way, my friend borrowed me the money!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Hopefully the transfer will be approved tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna take a chance and BIN it now:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I have the best friends in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!