I hate it when people do this...

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Awhile back, I was bidding on a Miss Davenporte Coach XL ergo
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160402560115

I fell asleep, auction ended in the middle of the night, someone snagged it up for $2.50 more than my highest bid :crybaby:

I went back and seen who the buyer was by looking at the seller's feedback because, I wanted to see if the buyer would try to resell it..

What do ya know.. Yep, they have it relisted but, for about $750 MORE than they paid for it :wtf:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-COACH-Miss...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item2305f4592b

It really irritates me how greedy some people are, I mean come on, A $750 profit just because the seller knew the Actual name of the bag and the fact that it's really rare, that's rediculous.

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
There are a few threads about the line from a few years ago. There were other styles, if you are interested in them, you can do a search for "Miss Davenporte".

That is an amazing bag... I never new it existed. But you are right it is nasty that they are doing such a greedy thing ....

bag^lover

O.G.
Dec 25, 2008
I hate it when people do that too! Especially when they have gotten it at really low prices and jacking the price real up.

I'm sorry you didn't win the auction.

sfennell14

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
In instances such as this, esp. when it is a rare item , you should use an Auction Sniping service if it is something you really, really want.

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I agree. I would never do this to anyone but, there are people out there who would. I was just watching to see if she would list it, I didn't think she would list it for THAT much..lol.

This is the one reason I maintain a selling and buying ID... way back when sellers could leave retalitory neg FB for a buyer that could ruin your reputation if you both bought and sold on the same ID.