I Hate Hood To Coast!!!

1. there is no parking on my street. or any street within 15 blocks.

i hate the stupid vans with all the crap on them i know is eventually going to fly off and hit me. or the driver will hit me b/c he can't see out his stupid painted windows (like the near miss i just had). i hate the runners/walkers who come strut around town in their cheesy medals and cheap teeshirts all proud of themselves b/c they ran a very long way. i'm supposed to be proud of you why? b/c you had enough money to pay a 100 dollar enterance fee that made a rich man even richer? it doesn't even go to charity! i hate that the city and chamber bend over backwards for these people so they feel entitled to act this way! and i hate that i don't get to see my husband today b/c i was serving fish and chips and then got stuck in traffic. (<--that's the main reason i'm mad right now. :yes:)

ARGH! :censor::rant::censor: i'm going to tear my hair out! and there's no one here to listen to me. and now i just agreed to leave the house again and get coffee with an out of town friend that is in town for....oh what? stupid hood to coast.

but she got a cute chi puppy so maybe that will perk me up.

thanks for listening to me vent guys. :wlae:

2. awww, cheer up! Tomorrow will be a better day! :flowers:

3. Oh my.

That gives me a very different view of Hood to Coast than I've always had.

I always thought it was pretty cool. :shrugs:

4. i know right? they have very very good PR people. :flowers: that, and i'm a little biased. :shame:

5. Same here :shrugs: . I didn't know it wasn't a charity event either?

6. ugh i hear ya, when i lived on downtown on naito parkway they'd always be parked in front of our apartments by the broadway bridge, i could never park!

Today there was some bike thing going on when i went out ot ride and i almost got plowed over by a bunch of speedy bikers with numbers on their chests!

I must admit that i'm envious of their ability to go from hood to coast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice