I hate doing this but...

Which color?

• Noir

• Vanille noir

Results are only viewable after voting.
What do you have in your collection at the moment? If it can hold another all black bag then I vote for that but if you need variation I'd go for the vanille noir. Both are gorgeous so I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Happy new year!

What do you have in your collection at the moment? If it can hold another all black bag then I vote for that but if you need variation I'd go for the vanille noir. Both are gorgeous so I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Happy new year!

I have a "V" Neverfull, a DE Neverfull, a DE Speedy 35, mono Speedy 30, epi Alma MM in figue, and an epi Alma BB in denim. I definitely need a black bag :doh:

I have a "V" Neverfull, a DE Neverfull, a DE Speedy 35, mono Speedy 30, epi Alma MM in figue, and an epi Alma BB in denim. I definitely need a black bag :doh:
You can't go wrong with either black or vanille then. You need both! ;)

But LV has many options for beautiful black bags and totes. Go with vanille for this one and get another black LV later.

You can't go wrong with either black or vanille then. You need both! ;)

But LV has many options for beautiful black bags and totes. Go with vanille for this one and get another black LV later.

Thanks! I'm just not terribly fond of any of the other larger LV bags that come in black; the Kleber, Cluny, etc. The boetie is the only other one I favor :smile:

Reactions: litchi
I thought I would pick the vanilla after reading your post before seeing the picture bc I'm not a "black" purse kinda gal but LV did good with the hardware on this bag. The silver against the all black just make this bag so classic and "on point." My votes goes to the Noir.

I was just eyeing this bag online in vanille, though I haven't seen either in person. If they're true to color irl and unless there's something oh so special irl about the all black, the vanille gets my vote everytime I look at them both. I think it looks like a work of art, and that particular shade of vanille against that particular shade of black is just special! If I was undecided, I'd go into LV in an everyday ootd and see which works best. The all black bag will not stand out against black clothing, and the vanille may require a monochrome look most of the time. Food for thought - GL and keep us posted. .

Ps. There's nothing wrong with getting both - maybe vanille first, then if you still can't get the black bag out of your mind, go for it! I've done it and have yet to regret it. What I have regretted was NOT getting something, i.e. a particular color which subsequently becomes discontinued.

Last edited:
Reactions: litchi and j19
For me the black looks more like a classic, smart handbag. Whereas the vanilla looks more like a shopper/tote work bag. Both are lovely though and I am sure either will make a great purchase. Good luck deciding.