I hate DE ebene piping how abou you?

sleeping

Nov 12, 2011
Any tip to keep your DE piping from scratch, scuff and rubbing? One of 10 DE bags has piping problem, I feel the percentage is too high to take care of the bag, this is most worry free print but I guess there is nothing really "worry free" in LV.

I original choose de thinking it was worry free and now it's my least favorite. I rather have patina than scuffs and uncomfortable handles. Not sure how to prevent it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Last edited:
Any tip to keep your DE piping from scratch, scuff and rubbing? One of 10 DE bags has piping problem, I feel the percentage is too high to take care of the bag, this is most worry free print but I guess there is nothing really "worry free" in LV.

:shocked: Some preloved DE looks really bad, the red can be seen on all 4 external corners! I thought it was worry free?!

I was about to plonk down a lot of money for a new DE, now I'm doubting my choice of canvas :shucks:

:shocked: Some preloved DE looks really bad, the red can be seen on all 4 external corners! I thought it was worry free?!

I was about to plonk down a lot of money for a new DE, now I'm doubting my choice of canvas :shucks:
So frustrated! You thought you did good job to take care the purse then next day you found your purse got scuff that couldn't even remembered where that came from. :nogood:

So frustrated! You thought you did good job to take care the purse then next day you found your purse got scuff that couldn't even remembered where that came from. :nogood:

Is that to do with recent LV quality? If its a fairly new purse, the canvas isn't as thick, so any brush with sharpness it scratches easily? I'm really surprised by this thread?

I just take care of the edges, try to use my arm or hand as a protection, when things get more tight ... Lot of people around my or in the bus, or just on the stair, one goes up, one down, I try to keep an eye open and I only pick smaller sizes like pm ... But you are right it is frustrating, if the mess ia there. And I wasnt aware of such big problems with it!

Where do you get that statistic?

I have a DE Speedy from about 2005, it has been beat up non stop and the piping looks fine. I wipe it down with baby wipes occasionally. The handle has some scuffs from my rings and watch but that's pretty normal after almost 10 years.

I apologized if I used this number one in 10 to describe how frustrated I feel about piping on the DE bags, this is how many DE bags I saw on the preloved market, many of them have piping problems.

If you buy preloved, you will see most of DE bags have piping problems. It is just how I saw and I felt that every time I tries to look at DE bags in the consignment stores , the most problems are from piping.