I happened upon a Kooba Sale and bought ....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking for the Vanessa but ended up with the Blake in Black Leather. I do like all the pockets of the Vanessa but the Blake was beautiful and I got it for 50% off!! I am supposed to be on a ban but as I got a good deal and my bday is coming up and I needed a work bag I know DH will be ok with my purchase but ladies I saw that 50% off and caved on an impulse buy of a studded tracy in green. Looks like something will have to make it's way to ebay!

Oh I put it in the deals and steals section but the sale is at Corsa at the Forum Shops in Vegas.

2. Great find!!!!

3. I happened upon that store this weekend in Vegas and got myself my first Kooba! I got the Elisha in Patent Merlot. I had them ship it since it was a little cheaper than paying the sales tax. Can't wait to get it!

4. Congrats caramom! I got the same purse. You'll love it!

5. wow, wish i still lived close to vegas,,, id go!!!! i bought a couple of koobas on rue la la cant wait to get em,,, but they werent really the styles i wanted,,, but who knows, maybe ill change my mind when i get em.

6. OMG, I finally received my Merlot Elisha. It's the most gorgeous thing!

7. caramom: Congrats!! I've seen that bag in person and the color and shine are phenomenal!!

8. Congrats caramon! I LOVE the merlot!

9. Does anyone have an email address that I can use to join Rue La La? I know that Kooba sale was late last month, but I don't want to miss the next one! Thanks!!

10. ^^^ Hi: If you do a Google search for "RueLaLa" and "invite" you should find one. tPF rules prohibit members soliciting for an invite. For more info on this go to the Deals & Steal forum and see the 'sticky' threads at the top on this subject. : )

11. i juz ordered my very first Kooba handbag, which is the blue Natasha. i hv been lookin for kindda blue patent handbag for soooo long, i spotted marc jacobs one but how come i ended up with Kooba.....hmmmm dunno but i like my (comin) Kooba ;)

12. Congrats! Please share pics when she arrives! :yes: