I had to take my Griet back...but I got something to replace it!

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
So there was something wrong with the lining of my Damier Griet...it was pulling, almost like stringing...I can't really explain it! But they took it back no problem. They didn't have any others in the store, so I just started browsing around. And then I saw it! Something I've always planned on getting, but never thought I actually would...the Damier Keepall 55! It's perfect...it combines my 2 greatest loves: travel and Louis Vuitton lol! Anyway, I was very sad to say goodbye to beautiful Miss Griet, but I'm happy to welcome my first luggage piece into my LV family!

p.s. the SA's there were CLUELESS! I asked to see the Carryall and they brought out something on wheels! When I told them that that wasn't it (it took about 10 minutes for them to look for it) they finally brought it out and said, "This is a brand new item. It's the only one in the store. And it doesn't come in Monogram yet." Umm, huh?

OMG I'm sorry to hear about your Griet.. From your posts I could tell how much you wanted that bag :sad::crybaby:

But congrats on your keepall!! I'm sure that will keep your mind off the Griet :yahoo:

Congrats on your Damier Keepall!! That sounds lovely!!! Too bad that you had to return your Damier Griet!! It looked so nice!!! Are you planning to buy another Griet later? (Hope so!!)

Sounds Yummy! Do you have any modeling pics?

Regarding the Carryall.....OMG! that's funny! They have no Idea! :lol: Btw, did you just say the Carryall comes in Damier now? Can't wait to see it! Would love to have that as an overnight bag!

Sorry you had to return Ms Griet ... could always get another one later if you still like it ... but yay! keepall .... congrats! Me want one of those too ... glad things worked out okay!

Sounds Yummy! Do you have any modeling pics?

Regarding the Carryall.....OMG! that's funny! They have no Idea! :lol: Btw, did you just say the Carryall comes in Damier now? Can't wait to see it! Would love to have that as an overnight bag!

OMG I WISH! Wouldn't a Damier Carryall be lovely? But no...he was holding up the Mono Carryall when he said 'it doesn't come in Monogram yet'!!!

Congrats on your Damier Keepall!! That sounds lovely!!! Too bad that you had to return your Damier Griet!! It looked so nice!!! Are you planning to buy another Griet later? (Hope so!!)

I know, I really hope I can! Though I need to save up again lol! The Keepall was sort of a very practical impulse buy!

Yes: Modelling pics please! I can't wait to get mine - I'm hoping Xmas, but if someone doesn't step up for that, I'll get it myself on Boxing Day! Sorry about the Griet but congrats on something just as wonderful!