I had to make a choice on the Dior Addict

NancyFancy

O.G.
Feb 11, 2011
I started looking at the Panerea, but quickly moved on to the Addict. Tough choices, vertical vs horizontal. Finally settled on the vertical (what a great design!). Then the choice of color. The pistachio is a statement! But I'm not careful with my bags. I don't baby them and enjoy using them in all situations. I was worried that 1. dirt and scratches will show and 2. the color will fall out of favor in a few years, so I went with the blue in the python handles.

I enjoy and own many Chanels and LVs, however, this is my first foray into Dior and I have to say I'm impressed. Quality, colors, and pricing are all there. I was in Vegas shopping at the Crystals and what great service I received from Nadia and the whole staff. I went back several times and each time they brought out more bags and never tired of my questions. And finally they searched for the Blue Vertical Addict and found one for me in the wearhouse.

Ladies, don't be snobby or shy, Dior is hot!

I finally went with the vertical (on the left) in the blue color on the right.

Did I make the right choice?

imagejpg1_zps7768fa0f.jpg

Nancy

I started looking at the Panerea, but quickly moved on to the Addict. Tough choices, vertical vs horizontal. Finally settled on the vertical (what a great design!). Then the choice of color. The pistachio is a statement! But I'm not careful with my bags. I don't baby them and enjoy using them in all situations. I was worried that 1. dirt and scratches will show and 2. the color will fall out of favor in a few years, so I went with the blue in the python handles.

I enjoy and own many Chanels and LVs, however, this is my first foray into Dior and I have to say I'm impressed. Quality, colors, and pricing are all there. I was in Vegas shopping at the Crystals and what great service I received from Nadia and the whole staff. I went back several times and each time they brought out more bags and never tired of my questions. And finally they searched for the Blue Vertical Addict and found one for me in the wearhouse.

Ladies, don't be snobby or shy, Dior is hot!

I finally went with the vertical (on the left) in the blue color on the right.

Did I make the right choice?

imagejpg1_zps7768fa0f.jpg

Nancy

Definitely made the right choice!!! Love the color combo, and it is an edgy classic that will be in style always ;). Model pics when you get it please!!!

Congratulations! So u got both? Both colors are amazing!

Yes I agree that Dior has impeccable quality.

Not sure how popular Dior is in other countries but in Singapore, Dior is not as popular as say Chanel or LV.

I love Dior bags and shoes! To me Dior is always understated feminine elegance.

Enjoy your bags! Great colors!

I fall in love with the bag when the sa first showed it to me it was the yellow one with phyton handles horizontal one. I still dream about this bag but it's overpriced (still want it) for the simple shopper/summer bag(because of colour). Congratulations on your purchase the blue is the perfect choice for all four seasons!

Congratulations! So u got both? Both colors are amazing!

Yes I agree that Dior has impeccable quality.

Not sure how popular Dior is in other countries but in Singapore, Dior is not as popular as say Chanel or LV.

I love Dior bags and shoes! To me Dior is always understated feminine elegance.

Enjoy your bags! Great colors!
No, I wish I could have gotten both, but I went with the blue vertical. I believe I'll get more use out of it. The green (Pistachio?) is TDF, but I can't imagine it will hold up unless I baby it and that is not my style.