I had to do it....

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I finally broke down and bought 2 pairs of pants and one pair of Capri's in THAT size :mad: THAT size that I never ever EVER said I would let myself get to. I tried on half of my pants last night to no avail, no zip, no button, no air if I tried.

I have started eating better hopefully by the time the pants come in the mail in THAT size, they will be too big for me and i can return them. I simply have worn sweats or work pants way too long and let the whole "squeeze it in" thing get too far.

I have never had a problem with weight in my life, I have always been tooo skinny if anything. Now age is catching up with me I guess cause Im officially THAT size.:mad:

Oh noo! I'm fighting it too. I lost a bunch of weight a couple of years ago, but couldn't budge off a plateau. Now it seems to want to visit it's old haunting grounds, MY BUTT! How on earth to lose weight once the metabolism starts to slow? What are your eating plans? Anything specific?
Good luck!

Oh, I feel your pain! Still battling to loose my last 8 pounds from pregnancy. I feel like my son will be getting married before I loose this last bunch! So frustrating! AHHHH! I did Provida a while ago with a lot of success- but have had a really hard time staying on it this time. Need to get back on the wagon!

Thanks gals....so far I have done not much but change the type of food and the amount of it that I am eating. It seems like all winter I have been eating 2 or 3 times as much as my 200lb boyfriend! I have decided it is time to pick better foods (less junk more healthy) and eat normal size portions. I seriously dont want to go on a diet. I think that drastic of a change is too unhealthy for me. And seriously I only want to lose one pant size. It's mostly belly and booty fat.

It is just ordering and paying for pants in THAT size that bothers me.
Well I hope at least they are cute on.

as a girl that has been THAT size basically since birth (lol), all i can say is, you can do it, hun! you can get back to where you're comfortable with! i lost 30 pounds last summer and now i'm back on that same diet to hopefully lose a looooot more, just know that it's totally possible!

I'm feeling your pain Kari...I have definately got to lose my 'winter weight' I have bought far too many clothes in a larger size when my closet is already full of clothes that are too small *arg*

awwww, theres NOTHING worse than trying to squeeze into clothes in horrible dressing room lighting!!!

I hope you lose the weight, as long as youre doing it for the right reasons, and it will make you happy!!! I know, as women, its our thing to constantly desire to be smaller than we are ( after all, we are socially conditioned to take up the smallest amount of space possible--- don't believe me, next time men and women are sitting on a couch, look to see who takes over the most space---). I'm finally making peace with being a size 4, some people may think thats average, some people might things its a little big- but I'm happy with my body!!!

I really hope yoy have good luck in this endeavor-- but maybe you should focus on your health and feeling good about yourself, instead of fitting into pants = ) the results will be more rewarding that way.:heart:

heavensent said:
may i ask what that size is ...........

I didn't say the exact size because I didn't want to offend anyone. for me "THAT SIZE" is bigger than I want to be. But for others "THAT SIZE" might be well above or below their current weight and I didnt want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Its mostly winter weight and trying spring and summer clothes on that fit last year just are not fitting this spring.

Thanks all for the comments. I need to get my booty in gear so I dont have to buy a whole new summer wardrobe in "THAT SIZE"

Dani said:
awwww, theres NOTHING worse than trying to squeeze into clothes in horrible dressing room lighting!!!

I hope you lose the weight, as long as youre doing it for the right reasons, and it will make you happy!!! I know, as women, its our thing to constantly desire to be smaller than we are ( after all, we are socially conditioned to take up the smallest amount of space possible--- don't believe me, next time men and women are sitting on a couch, look to see who takes over the most space---). I'm finally making peace with being a size 4, some people may think thats average, some people might things its a little big- but I'm happy with my body!!!

I really hope yoy have good luck in this endeavor-- but maybe you should focus on your health and feeling good about yourself, instead of fitting into pants = ) the results will be more rewarding that way.:heart:

A size 4 is tiny! :amazed:

dang I just wrote this whole thing and the window closed on me.

anyways, Im not trying to be a 2,4 yada yada....

Im talking about letting myself go and now not fitting into ANY of my summer clothes.