I had the MOST WONDERFUL time at SCP.....

anHL, congratulations on your cute new lucky Ladybug as well as that darling pochette. :yahoo: I'm amazed by how great they coordinate with your bags. Thanks for sharing your fun shopping adventure with us. I hope I get to visit SCP someday as well--it sounds like a real shopping mecca.

Oooh, I love SCP. I've got fond memories of getting awfully lost when I was there 10 years ago. I'm so glad you had a fantastic time. DH bought the Hola Flamenca scarf for me at Valentine's Day last year and I treasure mine :love:

C, any chance of you coming over to New Zealand? We can raid the tiny Hermes counter here right after I take you on a journey of gourmet delights :yes:

Congratulations, super purchases. I was looking at that same pochette, the Flamenco dancer AND the ladybird charm on Saturday, thinking they would be great paired together. I wish I had bought them now for DD, they are HER colours...It's great when you have a nice time in the store with the SA, such fun and educational too, I get a real high from it. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations, super purchases. I was looking at that same pochette, the Flamenco dancer AND the ladybird charm on Saturday, thinking they would be great paired together. I wish I had bought them now for DD, they are HER colours...It's great when you have a nice time in the store with the SA, such fun and educational too, I get a real high from it. Thanks for sharing.

PS Just bought them! I will put them away for DDs birthday and Christmas present. Yours pics convinced me, thanks, plus to was difficult to sneakily buy them when DD was next to me in the store.