I had planned on a Neverfull...

Apr 17, 2009
And agree that they are great, all patterns, but it just doesn't make my heart sing like it should. I've decided to wait a couple of weeks so that I don't have to worry about price and just get what I love. I live in Seattle and will be going to Florida the second week of May and would love to get a bag that will be awesome to carry for a week there, and year round.

Anyway, getting to the point, I'm now choosing between a pink cosmic blossom tote when they come out...(obviously not year round)...but could get another bag a couple months later, a mono Galliera pm, or a Tivoli GM. Also love the Azur Speedy 35. I'm pretty set on these choices and look forward to your lovely opinions.

OT, but I absolutely love looking at all of your threads...I usually spend a couple of hours on here a day and wonder if something if wrong with me. :P You guys are so helpful. :biggrin:

Nothing is wrong with you, I'm on this site whenever I get some extra time LOL! If you would like to use the bag when you go on vacation to Florida, I would get the Cosmic Blossom tote for your vacation (I think it would be the easiest to carry around and it will look totally fun!) and then maybe get the Mono Galliera Pm when you get back. I like the azur speedy and really like the Tivoli, I just like the Galliera the best! Good luck with your decision and have fun in Florida!

I have 3 NF, and honestly they are not the purses who makes my heart go bananas. But I find them wery practical for work use (have to carry a LOT).. And kind of worrie free.. LOL

I'll think you should go for the Galleria:smile: