I had no intention of buying anything but....

Mac - I just got the MC in the grey also. I went in thinking I would want the white, but fell in love with the grey. Kept thinking maybe I should of gone with the white because everyone else seems to like white, but felt it was too white for me. The more I looked at the grey, the more I liked it!

Mac - I got the large tote. I am 5'6, so it looks fine on me. I returned my cabas, so I feel like this takes the place of that bag. I love the chain on this bag. I am carrying the grey today. It is hot! And before anyone tells me to post pics, I am so bad at technology! I have tried taking pics of me wearing a bag and I don't know how ya'll do it. Mine don't come out where you can see anything. I can have my daughter take pics, but I kinda keep this forum secret if you know what I mean. They do not understand how mom needs new bags!

Also Mac, I did not have the opportunity to see the hobo and compare it to this bag. I did see the pics that were posted and I did see the smaller tote in person. This was the bag that looks best on me. It might have helped if I had been able to see the hobo in person to compare though. How do you think the hobo compares to the large tote?

Bella--I am not sure. My nice SA told me to come back next week to get the double points so I just went with it!
Georgie--I had no idea how to reduce a file size until I joined this forum. I made myself learn just so I could post pix. My family thinks I am nuts when I take pix of my bag. DH just rolls his eyes and says, "for your cyber buddies?"