" I had an LV anxiety attack" double instant Reveal

wpbteacher8

LV newbie
O.G.
Jun 24, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've only been buying LV for 2 years so I'm still in the honeymoon/ still have a wish list phase. And when I go certain amount of time without buying anything I get "urges" to get something new.
Well, I've really wanted a new DE bag for a few months now, but saw nothing too exciting in the look book that was coming out for fall and was really disappointed. I knew I would have to get something that was already out but didn't know what.
I went into LV yesterday to get a new bag charm and walked out with this..ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376858373.940068.jpg
This always happens to me when I go to LV. I come out with something I wasn't planning on buying. But I think I will really like my DE NF GM. My anxiety overruled my dislike of the cloth tag but oh well.

I also exchanged my stipply flower charm for this....ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376858548.733264.jpg
The charm was too noisy for my liking but was very pretty.

The worst part of all is when I got in my car with my new purchases I felt a huge sigh of relief and felt a weight lifted off my shoulders like I could breathe again.

Houston, I have an LV problem.

You are preaching to the choir fellow TPF friend! We all have those times when we "need" something! I am not "allowed" to purchase anything until March, when we go to Cancun!!! Do I need anything? Looking at my collection...NO!

But, since you felt so good after you left the store...it is hard not to do some retail therapy for the soul! And might I add that that Pomme cles is stunning and should make you happy every time you see her bright and shinning face!

Love both the neverfull and the cles! It's a good feeling to exchange something that just didn't work out. I totally understand how you feel, I don't trust myself when I walk into an LV store so for now I am staying far away! :P

You are preaching to the choir fellow TPF friend! We all have those times when we "need" something! I am not "allowed" to purchase anything until March, when we go to Cancun!!! Do I need anything? Looking at my collection...NO!

But, since you felt so good after you left the store...it is hard not to do some retail therapy for the soul! And might I add that that Pomme cles is stunning and should make you happy every time you see her bright and shinning face!

Thanks for the support. Hehe. I really wanted something with the red inside since it seems all the new DE have brown inside.

Love both the neverfull and the cles! It's a good feeling to exchange something that just didn't work out. I totally understand how you feel, I don't trust myself when I walk into an LV store so for now I am staying far away! :P

I wish I could stay away, but until I have everything on my wish list, I don't see it happening. I'm going to try and stay away until the end of October for my bday. Wish me luck. Hehe

Congrats on both they are Gorgoues! :woohoo:oh BTW: I did not even last One month on my Ban island! :shame: but all is not lost I still are saving that's what counts:cool:..at least that is what I tell myself! :rolleyes:

I was in LV today having a grand time trying on bags. So much fun! Now I know I need your exact bag, DE NF GM. I expected it to be too big but it isn't at all. Cinched for daily use and pop out the sides for bigger hauls. Brill!
I also have to have the black epi Noe. Have.To.Have.It!!