i had an idea!

NAH...everything makes more money and sound better naked...

see...

Sponsor my naked bus ride to work
Sponsor me naked brushing my teeth
Sponsor me doing my dishes naked

or
"i will pay 20cents for every hour she's on here naked."

I say keep the walk to the store UNNAKED...avoid the calusses and sunburn...

omg i would do a hermes cross country layway tour if it would garner me enough money.

ok, you're on. i'll do naked tpf surfing and brush my teeth naked. i may even SHOWER naked. eek.

WHAT I DO DAILY by Hlfinn

Wake up NAKED
Turn on the computer NAKED
Shower...well that's a given...
Brush teeth NAKED
Put on deoderant...NAKED
Get dressed...ok...this one doesn't work...
feed cats NAKED
Take bus to work NAKED
go to mcdonalds for a diet coke NAKED
order bagel and another diet coke NAKED
wait hours then pee NAKED
turn on work computerNAKED
spend all day on phone or emailing NAKED
eat lunch NAKED
turn off computer NAKED
take bus home NAKED
turn on home computer NAKED
get undressed...uh...yeah...doesn't work
pee NAKED
watch the view or oprah NAKED
maybe eat dinner NAKED
take a bath NAKED
turn off comuter NAKED
sleep NAKED

there are literally hundreds of possibilities for NAKED sponsorship. i am open to all ideas!

OMG! This is by far the funniest thread I have seen in a long time!

Count me in for mud wrestling! What the heck! i am always ready to help a good cause!

Edit: But not naked mud wrestling- I'll let Quinn's Mom do that one!

thanks jag. i'm in a goofy mood, but omg is this not the BEST idea? almost as good as when i registered for my 30th birthday. hey that girl got herself out of debt in 6 months by strangers sending her money via pp and her selling things on ebay- so it could happen!

thanks jag. i'm in a goofy mood, but omg is this not the BEST idea? almost as good as when i registered for my 30th birthday. hey that girl got herself out of debt in 6 months by strangers sending her money via pp and her selling things on ebay- so it could happen!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: You are a hoot! I say go for it! If I could only get someone to sponsor my shopping, i would be golden!

do you think vlad and megs would make me the tpf poster child? they could make little boxes to put change in like unicef and all the tpfers could go door to door collecting money for me and my kelly. and there could be pics on the front of me wearing a cute outfit and a sad face and no bag with just an outline of a kelly....

do you think vlad and megs would make me the tpf poster child? they could make little boxes to put change in like unicef and all the tpfers could go door to door collecting money for me and my kelly. and there could be pics on the front of me wearing a cute outfit and a sad face and no bag with just an outline of a kelly....

We could do commericials...reach a wider audience..

"For just 10 cents a day, you can sponsor Hlfinn's Kelly. Think of the difference you will make in the life of Hlfinn. And what will you receive? Take a look at just some of what you'll receive when you become a Hlfinn Kelly bag sponsor.
  • Letters and pictures you'll treasure
    You will receive a photo of Hlfinn with her Kelly and information about her life, as well as personal letters from H and the Kelly bag. We encourage you to write back to Hlfinn and build a close relationship that can mean so much to you both.
  • Our Kelly Progress Report keeps you in the picture
    You'll receive a yearly progress report on the Kelly's progress it's travel as well as an update on their physical, emotional, and intellectual development and spa visits.
  • Additional information is available
    If you're interested, you may request other information about H's bag collection. We'd be delighted to do all we can to create a meaningful bond between you and Hlfinn.
  • Sponsorship contributions are tax deductible
    Contributions to Hlfinn's Kelly fund are tax-deductible and we will provide you with a giving statement for tax purposes.