I Had A Sneak Peekat The New Chanel Bags......

cherriebee

Lil' Miss KnowItAll
Nov 13, 2006
South Beach
I catered an event for the photoshot for the new spring/summer '07 chanel stuff and let me tell you...THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!
( I also got to meet Karl Lagerfeld himself!!!!!!!!):wtf:

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
I catered an event for the photoshot for the new spring/summer '07 chanel stuff and let me tell you...THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!
( I also got to meet Karl Lagerfeld himself!!!!!!!!):wtf:
OMG!!! Spill spill spill. We want details!!!!!!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Details? Please let something slip... Most of us around here are NOT very patient. Of course, they probably made you sign something saying you wouldn't blab a word to anyone...

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
:nuts: :wtf: :nuts:

Please tell us everything you can! Start at the beginning and try to remember everything!

By the way, does he still not really eat?

dleesy

Sep 20, 2006
Can share???
Do they have anything special..lin terms of design or colour???

kimoala bear

Mar 22, 2006
I just got a chance to look at the bags (pictures) that are coming in for spring.. they're fashion jewelry is soooo cute. They also had an update to the cambon styles. Instead of the leather handles, they now have a chain handle. I think the pochette will retail for 795.00. I also saw the clear bags (not my fave) and the charm bags. I can't wait till Feb!! :heart::heart:

Jan 25, 2006
I just got a chance to look at the bags (pictures) that are coming in for spring.. they're fashion jewelry is soooo cute. They also had an update to the cambon styles. Instead of the leather handles, they now have a chain handle. I think the pochette will retail for 795.00. I also saw the clear bags (not my fave) and the charm bags. I can't wait till Feb!! :heart::heart:

i can't wait!! i thought they were done with the cambon line altogether! i'm happy they are re-inventing it! i may have to start up my cambon craze! :graucho: