i had a nightmare last night...

1. I wasnt too sure where to stick this so i thought it would be best for it to go here... :amuse:

Anyway, just before the marketplace closed down, i snagged myself a Chanel Cambon bowler/bowling bag - black with white cc's! I'm SO excitied - my first chanel piece and i cant wait to take her out!!!:love:

So, this is what i dreamt last night...
    my chanel bag arrived at my house - i thought, "geez, that was quick and i was glad that it was waiting at the post office depot for me" but it arrived in a normal A4 envelope! :Push: i opened up the envelope and got the chanel piece out and it was all squashed and flat as a pancake! :lol: and then the white cc's fell off! :roflmfao: i opened up the bag and there was another bag inside it - just a small bag one! i was like, "what is going on here?" i was so confused i woke up!!!!
    When i woke up all i could think about was, i better write this down and let you girls know!!! :lol:
    I know my Chanel piece is going to be ok! hehehe! im just so excitied i cant wait!!!

What about you??? have you had any nightmares about your bags??? Please feel free to share them! :smile:

2. LOL, that's funny. You're probably too excited about receiving your bag!

3. lol Aw! Poor thing! Hm. I might of had some nightmares about my bags, but I cant remember (I say 'I might' because I've woken up with a strong urge to take my bags out their dustbags and just look at them before, lol).

So excited for you and your new Chanel!

4. I have to admit that's kind of funny. I bet it wasn't so funny when you woke up, though. The only kind of nightmare I have had about my bags is one in which I am out in public and a purse-snatcher takes off with my bag.

5. I've never had a bag nightmare (but many a sleepless night thinking about one!)

6. You're too funny, HelenNZ! I know most of us have had dreams about handbags but not nightmares! You're bag will arrive in good condition. Not to worry my friend.;)

7. So true!:lol:

8. thats a real nightmare.. but I am sure that ur bag is just fine.. it would be wonderful.... kinda wierd to have a dream about it though..lol

9. Awwwww...that is too funny! Your bag should be ok!

10. Aw you poor thing, hehe. I love how you told the story. I just laughed when you said the white CCs just fell off. I'm glad it's only a dream though otherwise it wouldn't be funny at all.

So, when are you expecting your Chanel?? I'm excited for you! Must be any day now, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice