I had a loss & need some help

Apr 15, 2007
So yesterday I was in my local cafe ordering a drink for a friend (waiting for her to arrive) carrying my Karo
with my new H lipstick leather case as well as several other H lipsticks, put my Karo down to grab the drinks
& by the time I turned around.. it was gone
The cafe is going to go through the security tapes, but don't know how lucky I will be
I can replace the lipsticks, but if anyone can help me find any color Karo now & replace my newly purchased
Rouge leather lipstick case, kindly let me know..
Just checked H.com & the lipstick case is not back in stock
I'm on the hunt..
Thanks all

So yesterday I was in my local cafe ordering a drink for a friend (waiting for her to arrive) carrying my Karo
with my new H lipstick leather case as well as several other H lipsticks, put my Karo down to grab the drinks
The cafe is going to go through the security tapes, but don't know how lucky I will be
I can replace the lipsticks, but if anyone can help me find any color Karo now & replace my newly purchased
I'm on the hunt..
Thanks all
:amazed:So sorry to hear that:frown:
I don't know how to help you because my store not open for cosmetic yet :facepalm::hugs:I am sending a warm hug hoping someone can help you look for it :hugs:

Sorry to hear what happened. Hoping the security tapes provide some answers.....

I googled and this popped up...its resale but I thought I’d post it anyway....

DA1BB0C8-810E-4D59-9FA2-5CC65592CA91.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 880
Sorry to hear what happened. Hoping the security tapes provide some answers.....

View attachment 4779236

Thanks.. I did see this one but it is not in the condition I like...

View attachment 4779236

I forgot to hit reply.. Thanks.. I did see this but it is not in the condition that I am looking for...
I may have to settle for one that is not in the condition I want but I still have a few to tide me til
I find what I am looking for...
Thanks again, Diane

Reactions: diane278
I'm on the hunt..
Thanks all
Ugh, so sorry you experienced that. I know your heart must have sunk. As someone else mentioned, when a bag is stolen, often the thief is just going to for the $$$ and will dump the bag nearby. I've had that happen twice, once in high school and once in college. Both times the bag was dumped with all its contents still inside. One bag was left in a nearby bathroom, the other time my bag was left in another room in the same building. It may be worth having management check the trashcans/dumpsters and other areas nearby.

That’s awful that someone would steal during the Covid crisis. I’m happy you were able to find a replacement. I hope they find the culprit.

That’s awful that someone would steal during the Covid crisis. I’m happy you were able to find a replacement. I hope they find the culprit.
People are probably more motivated to steal with all that’s going on. We always need to be careful.
I’m glad for “Love” that this has a good ending. I hope the security tapes can help find the culprit.

People are probably more motivated to steal with all that’s going on. We always need to be careful.
I’m glad for “Love” that this has a good ending. I hope the security tapes can help find the culprit.

I always felt New York was friendlier during a crisis.