I had a little something Blue waiting on me...

H -- I think this is my favorite of all of the bags I've seen you model. It just looks like it was made for you -- I love it!
what are your thoughts? Do YOU Love it as much as you had hoped you would?

Thanks ladies!

JJ - yes I definitely love it as much as I thought I would. I went back and forth on whether to get it or not, but I really wanted something kind of bright and spunky for the spring and summer. While I should get something from S10, I am just too hung up on the leather and colors from F09!

I definitely think it's a keeper!

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the awesome comments. I gotta give Ginny a little more love before I take out Bruna!

Thanks B! I'm a sucker for bedding. I used to hunt Anthropologie sales like I did MJ on ebay!

Wow, I love the look of bruna in this particular colour. It's beautiful and you look great carrying it. Am sure it'd add more spring in your steps this Spring/Summer...you'd probably feel like singing too. I would!!

Thanks fire and Klassic! I know, my love for the color kept growing and growing until I couldn't resist any longer!

Thanks sushi!

Coolmum - thank you kindly! It definitely will put a spring in my step. It's from the fall, but the bright color I think will rock in the Spring!

ooooh F09 Blue! Makes me want to drool and eat some blueberries. I can't believe they still have this at the boutique -- wish a LZW would pop up, then I'd really be drooling ;)