i had a dream

1. that my H bag broke- the handle snapped off! What?!?! Does anyone else have "nightmares" about their bag? lol!

2. no nightmares,only dreams:love:

3. Just happy dreams about that call from my SA saying that my Birkin is finally here.... it's a nightmare waking up from it and NO CALL!

4. I had the weirdest dream the other night. I was in an H boutique and wanted a belt. They had a bunch of belts hanging there but I was not allowed to touch any. Then the store manager, some kind of 'hip' guy, said, I have to try the belt ends first with a scarf. So he brought some belt ends and a grey lozange scarf (wouldn't have been my choice, personally). I was not impressed. Then he sat us all down and did some kind of workshop on RTW, miraculously I had become part of the team... the rest I forgot.
    Weird, huh? I DO want a belt and I also have been looking for those belt ends (the ones available from Asprey, but H apparently has them as well) forever..... I also like a Lozange scarf, but not as a belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice