I had a choice today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. between buying a splendid bag or puppy! We chose two puppies today. A male Tibetan Spaniel and a lab/terrier mix. So cute. We're going to have a handful but wanted to share that with you all.

I did a dreadful thing today though. I was holding the Tibetan outside the store and I was told not to put the puppy on the ground since he had not gone through all his shots yet. I dropped the poor thing on the ground and he ended up splayed on the ground. I was horrified along with other people. Not a good thing. I'll post pics later. Anyone know anything about Tibetans or tibbis as they are known? I saw on line that they tend to act like cats, i.e. like being on high places looking out the window, LOL.

2. #2 Aug 2, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
    You dropped a puppy?? WTF?! Is this for real??!!

You shouldn't buy pets from a "pet store", you are supporting puppy mills and irresponsible breeding. If you really want a particular breed of dog, find a reputable breeder, or a rescue organization.

3. I agree...puppy stores are horrible! And I really hope you're joking about dropping the puppy. And it's a bit weird that your choices were: 1 bag vx 2 puppies (as if they were accessories as well?)

4. :dftt: I think someone is trying to start drama.

5. All I can say is that this is going to be an *interesting* thread... let the battle begin!

6. I think a Mod should close this thread. There are plenty of other "puppy mill," pet store and breeder and breeding-bashing threads upon which to burn some bandwidth.

It looks like the Search is back up. I beg you to please use it.

7. Im closing this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.