I Guess We Can File This One Under "DUH"

Jan 23, 2006

Forbes Magazine has just released its list of the 10 most overexposed celebrities, and not surprisingly, Paris Hilton sits atop that list. Once the tabloid “it” girl, Paris is now regarded as little more than filler when it’s a slow gossip day. She can be counted on for doing or saying something stupid, but other than that, nobody really cares about her anymore. Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan are close behind on the list.

According to studies by Encino, Calif.-based E-Poll Market Research, which provides appeal rankings for more than 3,000 celebrities, 70% of the U.S. population would use the term “overexposed” to describe Paris Hilton, up slightly from a year earlier. To put that in perspective, most celebrities average between 3% and 7% on the E-Poll index during the peak of their careers.
Consider pop tart Britney Spears, whose every move from club-hopping to head-shaving has grabbed gobs of tabloid ink. But rather than earn her adoration, the recent media onslaught has resulted in eye rolls. And worse.
Splashnews

Here’s the top 10:
1) Paris Hilton
2) Britney Spears
3) Lindsay Lohan
4) Pamela Anderson/Nicole Richie (tie)
6) Mary Kate Olsen
7) Kim Kardashian
8) Tom Cruise/Heidi Montag/Donald ***** (tie)
9) Michael Jackson
10) Spencer Pratt

[From Forbes.com]

I also have to add:
11. Vanessa Hudgens - I don't know what is so special about her, she's just annoying to me
12. Lauren Conrad - I don't even know who she is:shrugs:
13. Jessica & Ashley Simpson
14. Rachael Ray - Ugh! :yucky: I have no idea why she is even is the celebrity mags

heidi and spencer will be clawing there way up to #2&#3 iM SURE OF IT. hES PROBABLY THINKING UP SOME CRAZY HATCHED UP SCHEME AS WE SPEAK. Woah, just noticed the caps sorry!

I also have to add:
11. Vanessa Hudgens - I don't know what is so special about her, she's just annoying to me
12. Lauren Conrad - I don't even know who she is:shrugs:
13. Jessica & Ashley Simpson
14. Rachael Ray - Ugh! :yucky: I have no idea why she is even is the celebrity mags
I absolutely agree add Paris' sister Nicky too.