I Guess I Forgot...I am Not a Legacy Gal! Reveal!

Nov 14, 2011
I am a little late to the Macy's party, but the closest Macy's to me does not carry Coach. Soooo...today when my DF asked me to take his fire suit (for his race car) to the tailor....which is in the mall at a Macy's that DOES carry Coach, I just had to do it for him.....:P

I headed straight for the Coach section and began to browse around. Then right over by the MK's....there they were! They were all chained up like they had committed some crime so I had to set them free!

They are FREE now! FREE I TELL YA!

Here is what came home with me....

They had one of each....

Black Cherry Duffle!

image.jpg

I'm not a legacy girl either! I tried to fall in love with the black cherry duffle and forget that I'm not a legacy girl because the color is so pretty! Once I put it on my shoulder and it immediately fell off even at 50% off I was reminded I'm not a legacy girl! Grats on your pretties though especially at a great price!

Duffles are great and I don't know about the "legacy" label. There are good reasons why they continue to reinvent this style. I carry more classic bags because I want to be able to use them season after season.

Love the black cherry. A gorgeous color. Which will go with so many things.

Enjoy your new bags and remember one of life's greatest lessons:

:biggrin:Never say "never."

Last edited: