I guess I am a Juliette Fan afterall; Reveal

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
Hey everyone,
So I went to the outlet with my Niece today cause I promised her a birthday gift from the coach outlet. She picked Crimson Patent Leather Juliette which is so gorgeous with the gold hw, great choice for her!

I had to do an return but ending up doing an exchange; I had the champagne embossed leather mff sophia and 2 wristlets that I had not used and still had tags so I returned them to get this beautiful soft leather Juliette.
Ladies, I have to tell you the bag looks better in person and the leather is buttery soft and bag is very light to carry! Not a heavy bag for those of you who are looking for a light leather bag! Feels so soft, not sticky and metallic feel at all.
I have to say, I never would have thought this bag would be in my collection it just goes to show you that you really have to go in store and try the bags on and feel the leather. I love her so much I snipped the tags off and I am taking her out tonight.

Her she is: Madison Leather Juliette Silver/Brz 21252 outlet price 174.00
This bag was on the FOS This week but outlet has it cheaper. I didn't have to pay anything since I did a return so I felt like I wasn't too bad :biggrin: remember I am supposed to be on a ban...

P1120021.jpg

Without Flash: Trying to capture true color

P1120019.jpg

JULIETTE.jpg

BRZJULIETTE.jpg

Twins on the bronze Juliette! I was tempted by the crimson patent the other day but decided to leave it behind and search for the bronze. Did a charge hold for it this morning and will pick it up next weekend. Was told it was $185.22 though which is strange...

Lovelllllly. Is she larger than small sophia

Most definetly! That is why I got it! I just filled her up with all my stuff and still have room for more stuff.
Also very light to carry, she is not a heavy bag!
I am in love with the leather :biggrin:

I think my magenta Juliette is a lot bigger than my small Sophias. I love the leather, too, and can't wait to pick up the bronze one!

Twins on the bronze Juliette! I was tempted by the crimson patent the other day but decided to leave it behind and search for the bronze. Did a charge hold for it this morning and will pick it up next weekend. Was told it was $185.22 though which is strange...

You will love this bag! I never thought I was going to like this bag bec I thought it was small by the pictures online but I was mistaken. It fits a lot of stuff and it is very light to carry.
The prices were wack at Riverhead today. I saw some people on line ringing up different prices for bags. Mine rang up 174.00 I think because the price was changed in red. Then the girl in front of me got her Juliette in Magenta Leather for 175.00. Great prices for these bags considering they were at the coach fp stores not to long ago.

Let me know how you like yours when it comes.

Gorgeous! I am also in the "surprised to be a Juliette fan" club. I have been carrying my crimson patent and very happy with how much she holds and how nice she feels to carry - I am sure your niece will love hers also!
Who needs a ban any way?:P I didn't even try:P

You will love this bag! I never thought I was going to like this bag bec I thought it was small by the pictures online but I was mistaken. It fits a lot of stuff and it is very light to carry.
The prices were wack at Riverhead today. I saw some people on line ringing up different prices for bags. Mine rang up 174.00 I think because the price was changed in red. Then the girl in front of me got her Juliette in Magenta Leather for 175.00. Great prices for these bags considering they were at the coach fp stores not to long ago.

Let me know how you like yours when it comes.

I wasn't sure I would like the Juliette either but love my magenta one. I am actually thinking about returning my nwt gunmetal Sophia because I like the bronze better and don't know if I need two metallic bags. Unfortunately, my Sophia was from the FOS a few months ago that had the wrong prices so it was only $125! The little hidden pocket is great!

I look at bags online and think I have my mind made up. Then I go to the store and end up getting an entirely different style. Sometimes you never know until you try it on. Great bag though. It's beautiful and looks great on you!