I got your shoe pics right here!!!!!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :tup: Courtesy of my camera phone at Nordstrom's. I really, really wanted the striped flats, but came home with some Pumas instead.

Black leather ballet flats, with elastic at heel, flowers are white and black patent:

[​IMG]

Multi-stripe ballet flat (the ones I really really wanted) trimmed in white patent:

[​IMG]

New signature stripe ballet flat in punch:

[​IMG]

I can't remember if this is parchment or white. I think it's white:

[​IMG]

Dark denim ballet flat with woven lace detail. (I also really liked these too.)

[​IMG]

This post is dedicated to katrynar! :yes::tup:

shoe01.jpg shoe02.jpg shoe03.jpg shoe04.jpg shoe05.jpg
  2. ahhhh! i love the punch ones!!

3. You rock Krispin! I'm just imagining you in the store making sure you get those pics at the right angle! LOL. I like that punch stripe and the multi stripe is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

4. The black ones with flowers...:girlsigh: I need those. Yeah, I do. The punch...:tender: close second...

5. I absolutely :heart: the black flowered ones!!!

6. LOL. I tried to make it look like I was text messaging someone! :graucho:

By the way, I love this new smily! :tup::okay:

7. ahh i love the punch stripe. im so obsessed with coach shoes lately ! were they just the regular coach flats price around $148ish haha.

i want the black wedge with the woven ribbon detail

8. Krsitan, you're :okay:!! text messaging...:roflmfao:

9. Yes, those smileys are terrific!

10. LOL! So yeah, technically I was text messaging someone! Even if it was myself! :okay::graucho:

11. I like those denim ones, but I'm thinking I may get the Thalias instead...

12. Those denim ones and black ones are to die for!!!:drool: Thanks!

13. I'm loving the New signature stripe ballet flat in punch *-*!Thanks for sharing!

14. I WANT those multi-stripe flats! :girlsigh: And the Punch is a close second... :tender:

15. Nice undercover work, Kristan!:graucho:

LOVE the shoes!:wtf: