I Got Yer Red Right Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOWZER!!! :wtf:

[​IMG]

2. Gee, it even matches my little red car! :devil:

3. Wow!

4. ^ur so funny!
    it also match ur smiley too anyway..:P

so what r u waiting for??go get it!it's super pretty!!

5. i love red bags!

6. Love, love, love it in red. Talk about a statement!

7. agreed! I bet it's stunning IRL. :tup:

8. Wow- it's VERY red. I don't know- there's something about it I don't like. Too shiny maybe? :shrugs:

9. I adore red but the only problem with statement bags like this is, it's easy to bore of them quickly. My coffer is black and I know it's going to be a bag I use for a very long time.

10. ^^^Oh I'd NEVER spend that much money for a bag like this (I'd wimp out and go with a neutral), but I have to say that this red bag ROCKS, SO much nicer than the red patents floating around this spring!!! :rochard:

11. I saw it IRL and personally I would buy brown or black. The red as a color is gorgeous but combined with the design it is a bit too much, at least for me.

If you like bold fashion statements this definetely is one.

12. I saw that one a while back and I've been drooling over the photo ever since! It's AMAZING! I need to lose some pounds before getting it tho cause I have a while coffer and it just doesn't look as cute on me as I'd like while toting this huge hind end around! hehe
    I have a red car too psycho and I think we both NEED this bag! lol
    Thanks so much for posting the photo to remind me of the bag. I've gotten a little less obsessed lately. Maybe this will rejuvenate my bag-lusting. LOL