I got weak in the knees...r/o

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Took today off and went to SCP. Trouble I tell you!! I picked up my Chanel vintage black tote & before I even made it to Chanel, Fendi was on the way...I had to purchase the Fendi Spy!! I got it in the dk.Chocolate. I'm in love with both bags. I promise, thats it for this year!!:love: :lol: :biggrin:

Lieu said:
Took today off and went to SCP. Trouble I tell you!! I picked up my Chanel vintage black tote & before I even made it to Chanel, Fendi was on the way...I had to purchase the Fendi Spy!! I got it in the dk.Chocolate. I'm in love with both bags. I promise, thats it for this year!!:love: :lol: :biggrin:
\

I'm SICK to my stomach with jealously. Please show us pictures so i can live vicariously (sp?) through you. :lol:
Congrats on the new bag.

Lieu, is SCP "South Coast Plaza"? If so, I love that place! I'm going there with my friend after a meeting. Did you see anything new at the Fendi store today? Do they have anymore spy bag (not that I can afford it right now)??

Lieu, is SCP "South Coast Plaza"? If so, I love that place! I'm going there with my friend after a meeting tomorrow. Did you see anything new at the Fendi store today? Do they have anymore spy bag (not that I can afford it right now)??

Yes, SCP is SouthCoastPlaza for short:smile: At Fendi, they had a closet full of Spy bags already on hold, but only 1 Dk.Choco Spy sits on the shelf. Hopefully, its still there tomorrow:smile: Have a great day shopping tomorrow:smile: It's suppose to rain tomorrow, but heck you'll be indoors.