I got two new Paddingtons and a Roberto Cavalli bag today

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hiya guys! I went shopping today. I originally went to buy some clothes and shoes. But, I couldn't pass out on the bags. I got nice clothes and shoes though. :P LOL! Anyway, I got two new Paddingtons. I also got a cute white Roberto Cavalli bag. But, my favorite Paddinton is my red and my new tan Belt Pocket Paddington that I posted the other day. Anyway, here are my stuff:

This is the box Paddinton:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This the the other Paddington:

[​IMG]

This is the Roberto Cavalli bag I got:

[​IMG]

2. Ooh, I like the Cavalli and the first Paddy- nice picks!

3. Beautiful bags ... love all three of them! Congrats and enjoy!

4. I love the Roberto Cavalli one!

5. very nice :smile: Congrat's

6. They're all beautiful Yasmin, but the Cavalli is particularly stunning!

7. i love all of them, especially the blue paddy............ u have such gorgeous tastes in bags... well, i guess that is why you are in PF.. hehe

8. CONGRATS

9. Congrats!!! I love the colors!!! They are gorgeous!

where do you normally live? Kuwait or BH? Just curious since you listed both, can't imagine you commute....

10. Right now, I live in Kuwait. I came back to Kuwait for my grandfather's funeral in January. But, I never went back to L.A. Also, I don't intend of going back to L.A. later on this year for my sophomore year. I'm going to Paris instead. I love L.A. We have a home there. But, it's kinda boring if you live there for such a long time. I went there in September. I got bored a month later. It's great for travelling and so on. I like "real" cities with real, diverse people. I was born in London. I love London. But, I love Paris too. Besides, I have a lot of friends in Paris. So, I'm going to continue my studies in Paris. I can't wait. Anyway, Kuwait is so much fun too. I love it here.

11. Yasmin you have excellent taste, love them all! I know they look more stunning on...god I'd love to go shopping with you!

12. I really love the box paddington!! its gorgeous!

13. congrats on your new bags!!! they're wonderful!!!! :love:

14. All 3 bags are beautiful! Congrats Yasmin87! =)

15. Oh My...That Blue Paddy takes my breath away. Can I say that I am totally green with envy...or blue with envy. Gorgeous Bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice