I got to try on the Kelly Flat

The Kelly Flat!! LOL!!!

OH!!! LOL! Thanks, HG. I thought maybe they had some fancy-shmancy French name. Ahh, finally, something I can definitely pronounce.:roflmfao:

K, they have them in Syd already? I haven't been to my store for ages. I need to have a look-see when I go next weekend. Prolly won't have them yet, knowing it here...:rolleyes:

sounds nice! Does it come in leathers other than swift?
Will it get winkled easily after repeated use?
Do u happen to know the price HG?

Sorry about all these questions.

^^^^^BB, I think MrsS was told at her store that it came in chamonix for the runway. As for the price, I didn't ask. Sorry! Whenever bags appear for the first time, they limit its production to certain leathers and expand if the bag proves to be popular.

thanks hermesgroupie - great info. how did the bag look when opened/unfolded?
did you see today that they were participating in the 20% donated to the children's aid charity fund raiser? unless someone snuck the sign in front of the store as a prank, that's very generous of them.

thanks hermesgroupie - great info. how did the bag look when opened/unfolded?
did you see today that they were participating in the 20% donated to the children's aid charity fund raiser? unless someone snuck the sign in front of the store as a prank, that's very generous of them.
The bag looked like Shopmom's sellier mou Kelly when unfolded. Folded, well, it was hard to figure out. Unfolded, the bag has great potential.

Yes, I did see the Children's Aid charity fund raiser. It is not just Hermes that is participating, but several vendors along Madison Avenue that are participating. And, yes, I contributed.

HG, now this Kelly finally makes sense! I see possibilities here with this style. So many times I want to take a bag on a trip with me, but don't want to "wear it" around until I get there.

This could work....yes....:yes: