I got to try on the Kelly Flat

Ok, NYC has another one today. Turquoise Swift with white contrast stitching. It went for $7000. A bunch of TPFers had a Kelly Flat party at the store. We all took turns trying it on. The strap really can double as a belt and can be looped around the rings for a shoulder strap.

HG - you really need one of those 007 hidden camera's.....the ones that look like pens or haircombs or watches but really take great close-ups of things like Kelly Flats or Diamond Croc Birkins.....

HG - you really need one of those 007 hidden camera's.....the ones that look like pens or haircombs or watches but really take great close-ups of things like Kelly Flats or Diamond Croc Birkins.....
I was thinking about that, and then I got this visual of the 200 lb. security guard throwing me onto Madison Avenue and my flying body landing on a taxi cab.:s

Sheesh, it's a good thing cats can't read.

The hijack cracked me up :roflmfao:

:back2topic:
Ok, NYC has another one today. Turquoise Swift with white contrast stitching. It went for $7000. A bunch of TPFers had a Kelly Flat party at the store. We all took turns trying it on. The strap really can double as a belt and can be looped around the rings for a shoulder strap.

So someone from here got it then? Sounds like a great Kelly Flat party you all had there ....

Thanks, HG for posting and your review. Always appreciate it. :flowers:

Shopmom, SCP has the diamond Birkin on display again. Too bad my cellphone memory card is corrupted, otherwise I could sneak a picture. It was gorgeous ... if it were pink, I would've gotten it.

i was at that party, and yowza -- what a beautiful bag! love it, love it, love it. the strap that wraps it up is really cool and can be used a bunch of different ways, including as a shoulder strap or a belt. i'd wrap it around my wrist and wear it as a bracelet everytime i wore the kelly -- and then it's right there to be a shoulder strap if you need to switch to hands-free mode.

would have bought it - if only they had given out our year-end bonus information this week like they usually do . . . . .:cursing: