I got to try on the Kelly Flat

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
Le Monde Hermes
Ok, NYC has another one today. Turquoise Swift with white contrast stitching. It went for $7000. A bunch of TPFers had a Kelly Flat party at the store. We all took turns trying it on. The strap really can double as a belt and can be looped around the rings for a shoulder strap.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
HG - you really need one of those 007 hidden camera's.....the ones that look like pens or haircombs or watches but really take great close-ups of things like Kelly Flats or Diamond Croc Birkins.....

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
Le Monde Hermes
HG - you really need one of those 007 hidden camera's.....the ones that look like pens or haircombs or watches but really take great close-ups of things like Kelly Flats or Diamond Croc Birkins.....
I was thinking about that, and then I got this visual of the 200 lb. security guard throwing me onto Madison Avenue and my flying body landing on a taxi cab.:s

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Sheesh, it's a good thing cats can't read.
The hijack cracked me up :roflmfao:

:back2topic:
Ok, NYC has another one today. Turquoise Swift with white contrast stitching. It went for $7000. A bunch of TPFers had a Kelly Flat party at the store. We all took turns trying it on. The strap really can double as a belt and can be looped around the rings for a shoulder strap.
So someone from here got it then? Sounds like a great Kelly Flat party you all had there ....

Thanks, HG for posting and your review. Always appreciate it. :flowers:

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Asia & U.S.
Shopmom, SCP has the diamond Birkin on display again. Too bad my cellphone memory card is corrupted, otherwise I could sneak a picture. It was gorgeous ... if it were pink, I would've gotten it.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
MAN, would have loved to be there! Who strapped on the strap????

Aug 22, 2006
i was at that party, and yowza -- what a beautiful bag! love it, love it, love it. the strap that wraps it up is really cool and can be used a bunch of different ways, including as a shoulder strap or a belt. i'd wrap it around my wrist and wear it as a bracelet everytime i wore the kelly -- and then it's right there to be a shoulder strap if you need to switch to hands-free mode.

would have bought it - if only they had given out our year-end bonus information this week like they usually do . . . . .:cursing:

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
^^ i am imagining myself eating mountains of burritos with margaritas months after months...

that is A LOT of burritos to be washed down... avandome :Push: