I got to try on the Kelly Flat

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
The Kelly Flat!! LOL!!!
OH!!! LOL! Thanks, HG. I thought maybe they had some fancy-shmancy French name. Ahh, finally, something I can definitely pronounce.:roflmfao:

K, they have them in Syd already? I haven't been to my store for ages. I need to have a look-see when I go next weekend. Prolly won't have them yet, knowing it here...:rolleyes:

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
yep - syd has a whole heap of new stock - paid a little visit on Saturday....christmas shopping, you know!!

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
sounds nice! Does it come in leathers other than swift?
Will it get winkled easily after repeated use?
Do u happen to know the price HG?

Sorry about all these questions.

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
Le Monde Hermes
^^^^^BB, I think MrsS was told at her store that it came in chamonix for the runway. As for the price, I didn't ask. Sorry! Whenever bags appear for the first time, they limit its production to certain leathers and expand if the bag proves to be popular.

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
The ones I saw looked like clemence, but I didn't take a good look - they were definitely grained, though.

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I must be on drugs....justcalled my store and the leather is chamonix! LOL.......so NOT grained......

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
thanks hermesgroupie - great info. how did the bag look when opened/unfolded?
did you see today that they were participating in the 20% donated to the children's aid charity fund raiser? unless someone snuck the sign in front of the store as a prank, that's very generous of them.

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
Le Monde Hermes
thanks hermesgroupie - great info. how did the bag look when opened/unfolded?
did you see today that they were participating in the 20% donated to the children's aid charity fund raiser? unless someone snuck the sign in front of the store as a prank, that's very generous of them.
The bag looked like Shopmom's sellier mou Kelly when unfolded. Folded, well, it was hard to figure out. Unfolded, the bag has great potential.

Yes, I did see the Children's Aid charity fund raiser. It is not just Hermes that is participating, but several vendors along Madison Avenue that are participating. And, yes, I contributed.

isus

tommye48
Sep 1, 2006
HG, now this Kelly finally makes sense! I see possibilities here with this style. So many times I want to take a bag on a trip with me, but don't want to "wear it" around until I get there.

This could work....yes....:yes: