I Got to Hold it and I'm So Sad.....

Oh! I just think that the whole "release" thing is silly and wierd!!! I do get the "history" of it, but....sooooo silly that they do this still! Oh well, at least you will get it soon! :smile:

Awww that stinks, especially since you have to waste gas to go back or shipping $ to have them send it. Ugh...why couldnt they bend the rules? I guess cause it would be recorded date and time and they could possilbly get fired. At least you had a chance to hold it.

Thanks everyone for your replies!
Well, it's Friday morning and sure enough, the snow is falling, schools are closed, and everything is pretty much at a standstill. So today won't be the day for me to endure a frustrating drive into Toronto fighting traffic and now weather woes. Maybe Saturday.
Yes, on the bright side, I do know that it will be worth it when I do get to pick it up. I had kept thinking that I *should* be getting the pomme heart because that's the one everybody seems to be going nuts over, but now that I've seen the amarante one (she very briefly showed me the pomme as well), I know that I am getting the right one for me.
It was kind of funny, I could have sworn that the SA was thinking I was going to grab the hearts and run....even with a guard standing by keeping his eye on me as well! haha!

Oooh Cyndee, your story was so cute. ;) I hope you get into Toronto tomorrow and pick up your heart! I am sorry they made you make another trip but it will be worth it! Can't wait to see pictures!