i got this oldie but a goodie! le talentueux

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i always like the ke talentueux design, and the suhali leather is just too pretty. i have the murakami eye need you in white which is in the shape of ke talentueux but i just don't use this much because somehow i would worry getting the bag dirty or the print scratched
so when i got the chance to grab this one in blue suhali i just grab it straight away.
it's not in pristine condition. it i don't mind because that means o have to worry less when using this bag

so this is it !!!
pardon my photo, with the low light in my room it looks darker then it supposed to

anyone still using this bag ?

IMG_1494357214.231993.jpg

Good for you for grabbing this gorgeous bag. Suhali was a fab line--I loved my Suhali Lockit PM.
Maybe I should catch the wave and get an ivory Le Tal. :biggrin:

Congrats! I still use mine in black- I always, always get tons of compliment and ppl asking what bag is it?... Valentino?... Ppl don't automatically recognize it as a LV so it's like a "secret" between me and ppl who know the brand well.

This still is one of the best LV quality bags I ever owned! Enjoy;)

Reactions: Kathleen37
thank you all so much :smile:
i'm gonna try is with one of my detachable strap so i can wear it as a cross body.

i tried it one yesterday at home with a long strap and love it, too bad the existing strap is not detachable because it kinda get in a way