I got this instead =P: the new pelham medium shoulder bag

echo928

Apr 4, 2008
So after much debate, I've come to conclusion I wasn't really loving my overwhelmingly big 'jockey', so I decided to return and get the pelham shoulder bag. I was going to get the classic small shoulder with braided strap, that I really loved and wanted to get but couldn't because it was too much for me back then, so I got abbey instead. I went back to NM and the SA recommended to try on the new Pelham that just came out this season... and to be honest, I didn't really pay my attention to this one, b/c I really like the jockey hobo when I first saw it online... and oh my goodness, I tried it on and I ABSOLUTELY FELL in love with it!!!!!! it's so CUTE, so unique and it actually fits to my body and I feel very comfy, and light... and it's roomy too...
The SA made a good point, that I should get the new pelham instead of the classic one that will be replaced by the new design.

This is the medium size, FYI ;) I absolutely have no questions about it :smile: Sorry, some of the pictures look a little dark, but you get the idea:yahoo::tup:

Attachments

• IMG_1073 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1073 (Large).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1075 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1075 (Large).JPG
    83 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1077 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1077 (Large).JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1076 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1076 (Large).JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1079 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1079 (Large).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
OOh I love it on you! It definitely suits you more than the jockey. Does this one close or is it the snap tab closure like the old pelham?

Yes it has a snap closure, but it doesn' t have the string like the old pelham or the abbey shoulder bag... I definitely like how it's got more closure than the other two and doesn't have a zipper or anything... who would've thought? ;)

ITA - this bag suits you much better than the jockey. It's very cute on you. I actually purchased the exact same bag earlier this month but then returned it because I fell in love with a different style 2 weeks later LOL. You have to go with what you love right?