I got this bag today at the presale!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. very nice bag =D im lovin that little bow on the side of the strap~!

2. very nice! congrats. Do you mind me asking what the sale price was? I saw it in person, some lady had it ,nice size med size bag.

3. Im sorry, the one I got was white, not monogram and it was 619. down from like 1050. I am also getting a black boston wave.

4. Nice! White- great for the summer. I love the shape of the bag. Congrat! Enjoy

5. Oh, it's soo cute! can't wait to see pics of it when they send it to you! :smile:

6. Very Cute bag!!!! GREAT PRICE!!!!!

Sorry I can't tell you more about it. I have this one but I still have not used it yet.

[​IMG]

7. I love the white color. Very cute & perfect for summer.

8. It's very nice! congrats on scoring it at such a great price!

9. gorgeous!!

10. congrats, it's beautiful.

11. Congrats, that's a great bag! Was it only on sale in the white leather? Or was the canvas or guccissima on sale too? TIA!

12. I think only the white leather one is on sale.

13. its a very beautiful bag. but i'm impartial to the length of the handles..other than that, i think its so cute

14. I wish the cream Guccissima was on sale. Only white leather, it is cute but smaller and more structured than what I normally use. I love the bows.