I Got THEE Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
That’s right! I don’t know how, but I did. I’ve taken two things back but kept one, so I guess that’s how they determined I could get one. I’m so excited! :yahoo::wlae: Now I have to figure out what to get. :shrugs:

Guess What:confused1:
I got the call around 3:30 at work today , they have my cell number down and I heard it ring and I almost didn't answer it because I didn't recgonize the munber then I looked at the called ID and thought , what the hell I'll answer it anyway , well at first I could not understand her , but she said she was from Coach and that I had been invited to the PCE !:nuts::nuts: I just about scream with delight ! the first thing I thought was I have to come home and tell everyone on here !:yahoo::wlae::happydance:

Same thing happened to me. I was on the internet (it's a Treo) and a message came up that I got a voicemail from a 404- number. I was like :confused1:. I listened to the voicemail and all I heard was the mall name and that I was invited. I had to listen to it twice just to make sure they said I was invited. I'm so happy! Now I have to decide between a Khaki/Saddle Carly and a Large Ergo Hobo in Camel. Decisions, decisions. :girlsigh:
Guess What:confused1:
I got the call around 3:30 at work today , they have my cell number down and I heard it ring and I almost didn't answer it because I didn't recgonize the munber then I looked at the called ID and thought , what the hell I'll answer it anyway , well at first I could not understand her , but she said she was from Coach and that I had been invited to the PCE !:nuts::nuts: I just about scream with delight ! the first thing I thought was I have to come home and tell everyone on here !:yahoo::wlae::happydance:

Yes, but have you noticed that all of the other PCE posts are being closed? Have you read Swanky's post directing everyone to post PCE topics in the stickied thread? You say that you know the thread exists so why on earth didn't you post there?

Then why do you keep posting on here? You are not a moderator. Let it die. Dang! And if you would read, I asked one of them to close it.
Yes, but have you noticed that all of the other PCE posts are being closed? Have you read Swanky's post directing everyone to post PCE topics in the stickied thread? You say that you know the thread exists so why on earth didn't you post there?

Status
Not open for further replies.