I got the WRONG cloud~ Wahhhh~>"<

The beige is so beautiful.
Let me tell you- I held the ecru the first time I saw my GM, and it was so lovely.
But now that I own the beige... I'm so glad I didn't get ecru! It's such a beautiful color, so is Ecru, but begie just goes with my skin tone.

^^^^:yes: Yes, because you are dark skin you look wonderful with the beige.

Awww, so sorry you didn't get the colour you love :sad: That really sucks!

I'm pretty sure all the stocks for Olympe have not arrived yet. Perhaps your SA could help to find someone onthe ecru waitlist who prefers the beige instead?

thank you all for the support *sniff*, but i have a heavy yellow-ish-orange Asian skin tone, so the Beige just dull up my skin tone even more; i like vivid contrast colors. While the handles both miraculously stay put on shoulder, it makes squeaky sound as if i am over stuff it. Since people are still wait list for it, it's better to let this cloud float to a new mom who will appreciate it more than me.

Honestly, this still looks great on you! :yes: But if you don't love it, no point keeping it too. Can't you tell your SA to try locate one in ecru for you? After all, they are the ones who made the mistake. :shrugs:

Hehe since you've already said it, that's exactly what I was thinking too :biggrin: The beige is kinda yellowish for asian skin tones :smile:

thank you all for the support *sniff*, but i have a heavy yellow-ish-orange Asian skin tone, so the Beige just dull up my skin tone even more; i like vivid contrast colors. While the handles both miraculously stay put on shoulder, it makes squeaky sound as if i am over stuff it. Since people are still wait list for it, it's better to let this cloud float to a new mom who will appreciate it more than me.

The MANAGER handled my order went on vacation when I call, so the SA aren't being too friendly (since I am in TX and they are @Las Vegas) on the phone, i've repeat my situation to 3 people in 10 min! Anyway, I demand the 3rd rep to check the computer for Ecru, but she said it's all sold out company wide in US, so i guess it's a sign it don't belong to me :crybaby: