I Got the Universe for Mother's Day

That is exquisite! :love: Give your kitties a big hug from me.

Leave it to cats to have such lovely taste. Dogs on the other hand... :panic: The only thing I ever got from my dogs on mom's day was a can of room air freshener.

Puffy is adorable! May you enjoy many days of love and affection from your babies!

Reactions: restricter
Leave it to cats to have such lovely taste. Dogs on the other hand... :panic: The only thing I ever got from my dogs on mom's day was a can of room air freshener
I wish my dogs were like that. My dogs have expensive taste. Last time they swiped my card for DH's give, Ferragamo was involved. I also can't buy jewelry for myself without getting them something. Has to be at least Banana Republic quality too. No Claire's for them, even if that's what I got lol!

I wish my dogs were like that. My dogs have expensive taste. Last time they swiped my card for DH's give, Ferragamo was involved. I also can't buy jewelry for myself without getting them something. Has to be at least Banana Republic quality too. No Claire's for them, even if that's what I got lol!

Let's not introduce your dogs to my cats or we'll be living in refrigerator boxes on the street.