I Got the Universe for Mother's Day

Sep 13, 2007
The prairies of the Midwest
That is exquisite! :love: Give your kitties a big hug from me.

Leave it to cats to have such lovely taste. Dogs on the other hand... :panic: The only thing I ever got from my dogs on mom's day was a can of room air freshener.

Puffy is adorable! May you enjoy many days of love and affection from your babies!

Reactions: restricter

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
Leave it to cats to have such lovely taste. Dogs on the other hand... :panic: The only thing I ever got from my dogs on mom's day was a can of room air freshener
I wish my dogs were like that. My dogs have expensive taste. Last time they swiped my card for DH's give, Ferragamo was involved. I also can't buy jewelry for myself without getting them something. Has to be at least Banana Republic quality too. No Claire's for them, even if that's what I got lol!

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
thefurryfashionista.blogspot.com
I wish my dogs were like that. My dogs have expensive taste. Last time they swiped my card for DH's give, Ferragamo was involved. I also can't buy jewelry for myself without getting them something. Has to be at least Banana Republic quality too. No Claire's for them, even if that's what I got lol!
Let's not introduce your dogs to my cats or we'll be living in refrigerator boxes on the street.

leechiyong

Sep 3, 2013
Let's not introduce your dogs to my cats or we'll be living in refrigerator boxes on the street.
Seriously. Let's hope there's not tPF for pets either.

The look on her face in the last picture is so "Aren't I just so adorable? Don't you think I really deserve it?" Those eyes. How on earth do you resist?