I got the Signature Stripe Satchel - Speedy look-alike!

I like it since I can put tons of stuff in it and zip it all up!!! So no one can peek into the bag and see how messy it is inside...haha.

Hmm....how come there are no studs at the bottom of the bag to keep it from scuffing...it's quite odd! Are the placement of the C's pattern symmetrical at the bottom of the bag??? Are they supposed to be?

Well...i still hope that they do make it in leather though.....

OK, but WHY is a "speedy" called a "speedy"? What does the name mean/imply? Anyone know the history?

She is comparing it to the Louis Vuitton speedy which is a classic and iconic LV bag. It comes in 3 sizes 25, 30, 35.

Here is a pic of the bag she is referring to for those who aren't familiar with the speedy. The one below is the speedy 25.

p10199973_ph_hero.jpg

Hope this helps clarify thing for you. :P

Socaltrojan

She is comparing it to the Louis Vuitton speedy which is a classic and iconic LV bag. It comes in 3 sizes 25, 30, 35.

Here is a pic of the bag she is referring to for those who aren't familiar with the speedy. The one below is the speedy 25.

p10199973_ph_hero.jpg

Hope this helps clarify thing for you. :P

Socaltrojan
Yeah, I know all that stuff....what I was wondering is why the name itself? What does it mean and/or refer to?

What ever you want to call it Congrats on your purchase its a nice bag. And...it does look similar to the speedy shape to me so I guess you could also call the lv speedy a satchel.

Hmm....how come there are no studs at the bottom of the bag to keep it from scuffing...it's quite odd!

This is the one and only gripe I have about the denim satchel and the tote - the fact that they have no feet (or even leather)on the bottom. I do worry that the bottom will show wear (or get stained quickly).

But does it stop me from using it? NOPE! lol