I got the Pomme d'Amour heart purse, but..

I don't know if it's because of the lighting on your photos, but I cannot see any bubbles.
What I do see are tiny specks scattered across the surface that look like indentations (within the areas that you've circled). Is this what you are referring to?

I just got a pomme cles that has one or two little spots like that, I have a feeling they all may have a little something.......Not thrilled about it but I'm keeping mine.....

Thanks for all the support, I just went to the boutique and both the manager & a SA said they couldn't see any bubble!!! :hysteric: Then the manager said it is typical with vernis and he tried to show me the bubble on the lexington which is absolutely nothing on it. I told them I had vernis pieces and never saw anything like this. They said they don't have it and they don't know when they will have it, the manager said if he get this back he can still sell it with no problem. I told them I understand but I just not feel comfortable and then the SA said in a low voice "even if we have it you may not be comfortable with that one."

I just feel a bit depressed, why do I spend so much in the boutique and get a service like that?? My SA isn't there otherwise she will try to help me. If they pretent checking the system and said "sorry we don't know when will get the stock", I will be "that's fine I'll check with mail order". Rather than "oh nothing we can do" and then ignore me which is p*ss me off. :cursing:

I think I'll ask for a exchange through mail order, although it means I need to wait for up to 2 weeks, but hopefully I'll get something better. Sorry for the vent and I just feel spending that much in a small item should be flawless. :sad:

First congratulations on getting this beautiful piece!! You are very lucky to have been able to get your hands on one. :drool: I'm so sorry for the poor customer service you recieved. What the SA muttered was very rude indeed! That is one fault I feel with LV. If there's ever a problem I am not always confident they will take care of it. I've had instances where they make you feel like YOU'VE done something wrong or YOU are the problem. Especially when they belittle the problem by "not being able to see it." I think they may have mistaken "I don't see anything." with "I don't think its a big deal." It's true that they could sell that item to someone else in less than half a second but that doesnt give them any right to act the way they did. Don't feel bad, you pay enough to deserve a flawless item. I know those bubbles would bug the :cursing: out of me. Just be patient and I'm sure things will work out. Maybe try to contact your SA? You defnitely deserve a flawless item.

Its so nice that TPFers are so supportive. I've had some relatively minor problems with LV here and there and without everyones support I wouldn't have been able to deal with it as well. Plus everyone gave me to courage to be persistant with my point and not to feel embarassed or intimidated by snotty SA. So thanks everyone. :shame:

For the price of the pomme coeur, the tempermental nature of the vernis and the possiblity of getting a perfect one, i say do whatever you have to to get a new one. WITHOUT lettingn go of this one, in case you can't get one. SO, go into your store first! then back to elux if necessary!

If money isn't an object I'd say purchase another one then return the flawed one. On the other hand what we perceive as flaws is also known as character marks which makes your piece a little different from anyone elses. Those marks don't look bad to me but if you have to ask about it then it's bothering you and you should get rid of it. I'd be willing to bet that once that item is no longer available someone would want to even buy that one off of you. :yes: Good luck with your decision.

i love it so much, it's soso beautiful, congrats!!!!!!!! seeing yours, i cannot wait to get mine. if bubbles bother you, you maybe try to call and see what they can do...if they wil not do anyhting or give you new, keep this forever :yes: