I got the most beautiful Coach bag for my birthday!!!

meowgal

Nov 14, 2005
My husband forgot my birthday! It didn't occur to him it was yesterday- so he decides we have to go to a local mall THAT AFTERNOON, while Ernesto was pounding down at it's worst.

We get to the mall, and park in the Macy's lot- and wouldn't you know- I've never parked in that particular lot before- and it came out in the shoes department! So we walked around the shoes, the handbags, and I was really happy. Hubby didn't like any of the bags at all, so we walked around the mall. We went to the Coach store- and there it was. I needed a tote- I told him I need a large bag for the fall, and he fell in love with it.

He then walked me over for some clothes- and lunch. We cruised by the Coach store again, and he walks inside, telling me to wait outside the store. He comes back with a huge box- gift wrapped, and tells me I have to wait til we get home.

Here is the bag. I don't know how to post a picture, I hope this works.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8382&category_id=68

Anyway- I have the best husband in the world- and a beautiful bag. But I will take hubby over the bag anyday.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

GORGEOUS!! What color did you get it in? Happy birthday, BTW. I just celebrated mine on 8/29 but had to buy my own Coach bag as the DH doesn't get the whole couture bag thing. Congrats on having a great new bag and a sympathetic hubby!

madamefifi said:
GORGEOUS!! What color did you get it in? Happy birthday, BTW. I just celebrated mine on 8/29 but had to buy my own Coach bag as the DH doesn't get the whole couture bag thing. Congrats on having a great new bag and a sympathetic hubby!

It is in the tan color. Happy belated birthday MadameFifi! :flowers:

Hubby doesn't get the handbag thing either, but then, I don't get all the money he spends on his computer! :yes: