I got the last one in the company, yay!! My new pink baby w/ pics!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!THat's the original pink one I was looking for !! I literally called every single Saks, NM, and Nordstrom, but all of the SAs told me it's long gone !!!! !!! Mind me asking how much it was?

oops.. Congratulations btw!

Aww thanks ladies!! :smile: Purse-onality, I love your posts, they crack me up! :smile: Pinkpiano, you have such gorgeous pink bags - I thought you had this one for some reason! It was $1995, and this is what I'm thinking... the Chanel boutique section at the Neiman's I went to was being renovated, so maybe they brought out every Chanel they had to temporarily fill the case, etc., and somehow they found this beauty hiding and had to price it consistent with the new increased medium flap price. I was too happy and shocked to wonder why it wasn't less, because it's an '05 bag! BTW, if anyone is interested, these are the bags I remember seeing:
-Red python clutch
-Black Soft and Chain
-Blue patent e/w
-New style bronze and black Paris-Biarritz totes
-Perfo flaps, different colors and sizes
-Outdoor ligne brown doctor satchel
-Luxury ligne khaki and black flaps
-Dark red (or maroonish) hobo in the Outdoor ligne line
That's all I can remember! :smile:

It's a real beauty! Congrats and happy birthday! I also like to shop at the handbag department at NM at The Westchester. They always seem to have a great selection of bags. I buy most of my bags there.