I got the last bulldog!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Its adorable. It looks almost exactly like my olde english bulldog named annabelle. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. My boutique had quite a few.

3. Mind did too, but I think about 10 got sold while I was there - it's a popular one that's for sure!

4. aww you did?? *****!! lol jk congrats i just saw that like today lol and i think i like the scottie a little better anyway lol

5. I went to my Coach boutique today to look at the new keyfobs, and they were already sold out of the bulldog!! It must be a popular one. I just might have to order it without seeing it in person first.

6. Cute! Glad you were able to get the last bulldog that reminded you of your doggie.

7. aww!!! so sweet.

8. The animal keyfobs are ALWAYS cute, I'm sure you can't go wrong! And if they're selling that well... you can probably sell it on ebay if you end up not liking it!