I got the fever.... for a shoulder bag

copperbear

Aug 27, 2008
So i have yet to take my Dylan out, I am thinking i need to exchange her for a Madison shoulder bag. I am not usually a gold hardware person but I am starting to think I have to have this bag.
Oh and what color should i get? I am thinking Black since my dylan is black but the purple is TDF.

If you bought Dylan but haven't used her yet, I think it's fair to exchange her for something you love more. I love all the colours that the Madison Shoulder Bag comes in, I don't think you could go wrong with getting ANY of the Madison Shoulder Bags. The black is such a classic colour and I love the crimson lining. I think it's just TDF! The purple is also beautiful, though I found it a little harder to match with my wardrobe.

So i have yet to take my Dylan out, I am thinking i need to exchange her for a Madison shoulder bag. I am not usually a gold hardware person but I am starting to think I have to have this bag.
Oh and what color should i get? I am thinking Black since my dylan is black but the purple is TDF.

I have been thinking the opposite. I purchased the Madison shoulder bag in black during PCE but can't quit thinking about the Dylan in brown. LOL

I will be heading to Orlando for the holidays and might see if I can get near the mall so that I can see one irl.

JUST A TEASER...

x2njbr.jpg

If you bought Dylan but haven't used her yet, I think it's fair to exchange her for something you love more. I love all the colours that the Madison Shoulder Bag comes in, I don't think you could go wrong with getting ANY of the Madison Shoulder Bags. The black is such a classic colour and I love the crimson lining. I think it's just TDF! The purple is also beautiful, though I found it a little harder to match with my wardrobe.

ITA with nyssa. Purple is lovely but it is hard to match up w/my wardrobe, anyway.....But some tpf'ers have such great mod pics that I still find myself loving it anyway.