I got THE dress!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was kicking myself when Gucci had their end of season sale because the one dress I absolutely wanted was sold out. Gone. End of story. I was up in Woodbury Common today and they have a lot of 2008 s/s merch, including Hysteria bags and clutches. And they had the dress of my dreams, in my size and it was 70% off the original retail price. I can stop kicking myself now.

I'm such a happy Restricter!

2. congrats. it's pretty

3. Congrats! It's adorable! :smile:

4. Restricter, that dress is absolutely beautiful!! I bet you'll be a knockout wearing that! Congrats on your great find at a great price!!

5. :heart::heart: Really pretty! Glad you stopped kicking yourself. Lol.

6. i can't believe it! i guess there's no more dissapointment anymore. i think it looks cute.

7. Congratulations.

8. It's gorgeous! Could we see a modeling pic?

9. i second the modeling pics!

10. It was FATE and it was totally meant to be :angel:
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress! It's beautiful :yes:

11. Beautiful! :drool:

12. 70% woot woot !!

13. lucky you and then 70% off - but where are the modeling pics:whistle:

14. 70% off and your size!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You were defintely meant to have this dress. Congrats.

15. My apologies for the lack of modeling pics. I was stuck in traffic for over 2 hours on my way home from Woodbury Common and by the time I got home I looked like the cover model from Road Rage Magazine. I'll try to get some pics for you later.

Thanks so much. They had a really nice selection of s/s ready to wear at Woodbury. The SA told me it had just come in from Italy, so if there's a piece you were looking for it might be worth a phone call.