I got the colors i always wanted

NL3181

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Netherlands
My impulse purchases during the lockdown. The Evelyne 33.
Totally unexpected they just popped up on the H webshop last week.
In europe both colors and size are hard to come by in the stores(except in France) or in the H webshop.
Both colors are beautiful on its own. The Feu orange is bright and cheerful and the gold is just beautiful Hermes classic gold.
Surprisingly both Clemence leather feels different. The leather on the Feu feel more thicker and is more soft, the bag is a bit slouch and heavier than the Gold. The leather on the gold feel a bit stiffer hence the bag is more stucture and lighter in weigh than the Feu. I hope that make sense lol
I am still undecided which one to keep or should i keep both of them?
Do you think both colors are suitable for all seasons?
If you have to pick one, which would you choose?
I tried on both of them with my vert cypres evelyne strap, and please ignore the way i dress for taking the pics lol

0E7E58EF-F225-48CE-9606-62035D1C597A.jpeg 83834151-216E-4EEB-A5DF-AF69D2613770.jpeg 33F6C9E1-C348-4DC3-8732-72586BA7824C.jpeg

NL3181

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Netherlands
This style really suits you, so if you can swing it financially, keep both! Both colors are gorgeous.
thank you for your advice. I feel that orange and gold color although look different are similar color shades. Please correct me if i am wrong.
I like the orange because its brighter and the gold is rich and nude

Reactions: pjhm
Apr 15, 2007
I think I like the Feu on you..We are also coming into a season where the Feu looks rather fresh in color
& brightness..
You look like your lifestyle is casual.. This rather suits you & you can't go wrong with either you

heifer

Oct 30, 2014
My one and only Evelyne is in the colour feu. I fell in love so badly with this particular shade of orange, that I got myself as well a B35. I have posted a picture of me wearing it in another thread. You can't go wrong with either, and if you can afford both, keep them and don't settle for only one... a gold Evelyne is hard to come by and Feu will most likely be rested sooner or later again ;)

auntynat

O.G.
Apr 13, 2009
Similar colour themes but completely different. If you like to change between bags and can keep both, there are times you will feel like a fresh pop of colour and times you will want to tone it differently - keep them both. If it’s a size of bag you will use a lot, keep both, if you are not sure on this everyday size return one and get it in a different size. Also think when you try them on - which is the one that makes your heart jump? That you would wear out tomorrow? Gold is beautiful and neat real or safe, feu is beautiful and bold. It could become your new neutral. On this forum There are multi-evelyne owners so as long as you will use both you will see the messages to keep them both, but will you wear both colours? Sometimes we own beautiful things to look at them, but these bags deserve to be worn and make us smile all day! Good luck, great finds.

Reactions: More bags