I got the call!

kuuipo627

Sep 18, 2006
After waiting so long, I finally got the call that the Damier Sophie's on it's way!:yahoo:OMG, I needed it. After being screwed on Ebay over a fake Sophie:cursing:, I needed a lift. Been banned and haven't gotten anything in about 2 months either. So this made my day. The SA told me they were only receiving 10 and I'm reserved for 2. One for me and one for my Sistah! They're shipping it on August 1st so i'll be waiting at the door until then.

Can someone tell me what they have heard about this little Sophie? Because I really want to know whether its a LTD edition bag?!?!

I am on the waiting list in the UK not sure when exactly it is out though.

Sorry for the ignorance...... what's the price on this bag?

Congrats though!!
attachment.php

Thanks all. I believe they're receiving it in Hawaii and Japan but not sure where else and it's limited. The Maui store was suppose to get 100 but found out they're getting only 10! So yah, it's pretty limited. I'm so excited.

Luv Classics-Oh, I've been here and posting on everyones lovely purchases. Just haven't posted anything new because DH banned me:sad:. But he's letting me get the Sophie:tup: and maybe I can sweet talk him in to 1 more, LOL.